Scrap Metal Recycling Facility serving Kent, Auburn, & all of Western Washington
Our scrap metal recycling center is open to the general public and commercial accounts six days per week. Binford Metals buys scrap metal and offer top prices for all recycled scrap metals from aluminum to zinc.
Binford Metals has scaling capability for as little as 1 pound, and an 80 foot truck scale with a capacity of 120,000 pounds for those big loads. Our onsite electro magnet can easily unload large loads of scrap steel, and forklifts with rotating forks can dump your barrels and bins.
For scrap metal price quotes or questions about how we buy scrap metal and scrap metal recycling, please contact our office at (253) 854-8000, or email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accepted Scrap Metals that we Buy:
- Aluminum scrap metal
- Brass scrap metal
- Bronze scrap metal
- Copper scrap metal/ Insulated copper scrap metal
- Diecast (pot metal) scrap metal
- Electric motor scrap
- High temperature alloys
- Stainless steel scrap metal
- Scrap iron and steel
- Appliances (some restrictions apply)
- Zinc scrap metal
- Un-drained engines and transmissions
(oil filters and pans must be removed in order to receive payment)
- Appliances containing CFC (refrigerators and alike)
- Un-drained lawnmowers and small engines
(oil and gas and batteries must be removed)
- Paint cans or containers that contained pesticides, etc.
- Compressors, capacitors and mercury switches from appliances.
- Light fixture ballasts.
- Scrap that contains asbestos or other hazardous waste.
- Computer monitors, keyboards and printers.
- Non metallics such as tires, wood, concrete, glass, plastic, dirt or garbage.